You can repair damaged hammock fabric areas up to 3 inches long and 1 inch wide using the Tenacious Tape Flex Patch kit.https://hummingbirdhammocks.com/products/tenacious-tape-flex-patches
- Begin by cleaning the repair area with a damp rag to remove any dirt which may prevent a good bond. Trim any loose threads.
- Cut out a patch with rounded corners that will overlap the repair area by at least 0.5'' in all directions.
- Flatten out the fabric as much as possible. We like to some smooth objects like glass cups to gently hold the material around the damaged area.
- Apply the Tenacious Tape patch over the rip, tear, or hole.
- Smooth out any bubbles and ensure the edges lay flat. The adhesive will reach full strength after 24 hours.
- Repeat the above steps on the opposite side of the fabric.